· Weighing system: know how much molten iron the ladle has inside every minute.
· Help foundries to inform molten iron preparing in time, save time and waste
· Fan-shaped pouring: make sure same pouring volume at any angles.
· Help foundries to reach the poured molten iron volume required each model. Synchronized pouring: pouring machine can move at same speed when the model line moves during the pouring.
· No time wasted to wait, meet cycle time required, improve efficiency.
· Stream inoculation device: add stream inoculation during the pouring automatically. Values: help foundries to control casting quality at the level required.
· Constant pressure controlling: no leaking at any time, no carbon rod required to change.
· Help foundries to save cost of carbon rod replacement comparing to bottom pouring.
· Ladle: capacity: 400-1200kg, quantity: 2, including 1 moulding bed for inside refractory mortar (120 mm at bottom, 80 mm at other 3 sides).
· Ladle tilting device: servomotor driving, 1/200°precision.
· Horizontal moving: servomotor driving, velocity 5-30 mm/M, encoder location, ±2 mm location precision.
· Longitudinal moving: servomotor driving distance 340mm, velocity 10-60 mm/S.
· Lifting device: distance 180mm, velocity 10-60 mm/S.
· Weighing system: equipped with METTLER TOLEDO dynamic sensors, 1/3000 controlling model.
· Steam inoculation: ±1g/10 s precision, 3 speeds to choose, adjustable input angle, touch screen to set parameters.
· Ladle door: adjustable speed from 20degree/S to 30degree/S.
· Locating inspection: one infrared ray is for inspecting the right pouring location; another is for inspecting the required level of molten iron to stop pouring.
· Control system:
· Components: Mitsubishi QPLC, PROFACE Touch screen, Mitsubishi Servomotor, MOELLER Time Breaker and Air Switch. HMI: operating status and troubleshooting visualized, pouring data recording, formula saving, input pouring data.
· Signal transmission:
· Pouring machine can communicate with moulding machine. Pouring machine can send signal to moulding machine to wait, move, and stop.
· If moulding machine can’t receive signal and execute, please contact your supplier. Synchronized controlling model can allow moulding machine to push melds during pouring.
Say something interesting about your business here.
What's something exciting your business offers? Say it here.